"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z is for ???


Well, it is here.  The final letter and final post for this month's challenge.  Another year down.  But we can relive the magic that was April in the forthcoming reflections post.  For now, it's all about the "Z"!  On with the post.

Nope, I'm not missing something.  I don't have a show for "Z".  Sure, there are some out there.  A painfully small amount, but they are there.  However, I have not seen any of them.  Heard of them?  Yes, but that's it.  Do you have a TV show that begins with the letter "Z"?  I don't.

Maybe it's Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane?  Never saw it.  It was only around for 2 seasons, totaling 26 episodes.

Maybe Zoey 101?  A Nickelodeon show that was moderately successful with tweens far before I had children.  But it's probably more well known now because Jamie Lynn Spears (Yes, Britney's sister) was the title character and star until she got pregnant at the age of 16 and the show was cancelled.

Maybe Zorro?  The original from the 1950's or one of its many reincarnations?  You know who Zorro is right?  I do, but was never interested.  Meh.

So, that's all I have.  Can't end the month with a bang.  But that's the case with the letter "Z".  I figured I would not find a show beginning with the letter when I chose the theme but I tried.  Oh well.  We will see what "Z" has in store next year!

All is well, 26/26 and done, in Drosche Land.

2 comments:

  1. How about Zoom? You're probably a little too young but I consider it the precursor to You Can't Do That on Television. It was on in the 1970's and was one of the few shows geared toward preteens not little kids. I have no idea if episodes still exist, maybe YouTube. I just remember loving that show as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the whole Christian father, teacher, husband thang. Yes, with "ang". After all I'm just 2 hours northeast of you in Caneyhead.

    ReplyDelete