"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 28, 2014

X is for The X Files


Ok.  Honestly, not one of my all-time favorite shows.  But surely you can understand the lack of TV shows beginning with the letter "X".  So, here we are.


Even if you have never seen an episode you can't deny the phenomenon that was The X-Files.  It was groundbreaking, legendary.  When I think back to the show my favorites were the ones about aliens, unsolved mysteries, bizarre occurrences.  The political and governmental story lines were not among my favorites.  I was never too attached to the show but I have a feeling that if I were to start watching it now, as an adult, from the beginning I would develop a new appreciation for it.  Maybe I will one day.  I mean the truth, and the episodes themselves, is out there.  :)  So I guess I will add it to my TV show bucket list, not high up, but on there nonetheless.

What about you?  Enjoy aliens and those plots?  Yes, no?  Remember The X-Files?  Fondly or not at all?  Like I said, not being overly attached to this show the post is short.  Oh well.  

All is well, 24/26 down, in Drosche Land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment