"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 17, 2014

O is for Once Upon A Time


Confession time again. I'm behind in this show. Way behind. But I still love it and it deserves it's post this month. That and there's not a lot of TV shows that begin with "O". On with the post. 


So, fairy tales are the new adult topic du jour.  That and vampires. Who doesn't love a good fairy tale?  Now, throw in a twist on your beloved characters, develop them outside of what you know, give them human personalities, bring them into modern day. What's not to love about that?  This was a show the whole family was interested in when they were previewing it prior to the pilot. We all loved it and watched it together. It was fun. We watched it until the whole twist occurred and they were transported to Wonderland.  That season we got behind. You know the drill. Life, busyness. So we're behind. But I'm still intrigued and can't wait to get caught up and see how the story lines developed and progressed. 

Well, have you seen it?  Like the fairy tale genre?  I know Netflix has this so you could start there. I'm hoping they have it up to where I left off this summer!

All is well, 15/26 down, in Drosche Land. 

3 comments:

  1. I wish Netflix was allowed in Ghana. I'd probably end up starving to death as I watched show after show without leaving my house. Isn't it weird how fairy tales have become the hot thing lately. I wonder who decides these trends. We need to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I couldn't imagine living without Netflix! Gasp! The horror! I also wonder who sets the trends, but I'm enjoying this one. Especially excited about the new movie Maleficent coming out this summer!

      Delete
  2. I've seen a few episodes. But we do have Netflix... maybe I should watch some more :)

    ReplyDelete