"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Q is for Quantum Leap


Surely you remember this one.  Even though it has been a very long time since this show was even on the air. Travel back in time with me. 


Oh boy!  I remember watching this show when I was little. My Dad loved it too.  How could you not?  Leaping throughout time into different people.  New adventures. Sometimes changing the course of history. What fun. Sure there was a premise behind it all. He was leaping throughout time to find his way back. Honestly I cannot remember how the series ended. Did he ever make it back to himself and his life?  I hope so.  If not then the entire 5 season were all for naught. Oh, and another fun thing. What about his holographic friend?  How cool and futuristic was that for your late 80's/early 90's?  

Anywho, this show was fun. At least that's how I remember it. I'm going to have to head to Netflix to see if it's available. Or was it on Hulu that I found it?  Either way, it's out there so relive it all or discover it for the first time.  Leap back here and let me know what you think. Oh boy!

All is well, 17/26 down, in Drosche Land. 

4 comments:

  1. I was born in 1991... so I missed this one! I'm going to look at your past posts from the A-Z to see if there are shows I HAVE seen. :) What a fun theme for the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, even though you make me feel old! Hopefully there was something you remember. At least from reruns! :)

      Delete
  2. I gasped when I saw your Q show. I loved it. Loved it. I'll repeat it again I loved this show. I actually refered to it when I wrote a review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Someone else! So glad you not only remember it but love it too!

      Delete