"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 21, 2014

R is for Revenge


Another confession. Are you picking up on a trend here?  Yes, I'm behind in thinks show too. Makes me sound super busy and important, but it's just life really. Too many TV shows and too little time. Oh well, on with the post. 



So, right from the title you're hooked. At least I was. Revenge. Who doesn't like a little revenge-inspired drama?  I sure do.  A young girl finds out the truth behind a family scandal. Then plots revenge for years, working out every detail to destroy the lives of those who destroyed her life. Winner. That's a lot of anger. Many issues. Wow. I loved the first season and watched it on DVR back when we had one. Then we got rid of cable and I didn't have the time to watch it live. It's on Netflix now so It has been added to my ever-growing list of TV shows to watch/catch up on. In the mean time I follow the previews of the new weekly episodes and wonder what has happened since I left off. 

The glory of this show is that, as with every dramatic guilty pleasure, you can watch wealthy people do things that you can't fathom, let alone ever do yourself. An escape, and who doesn't enjoy that?

So, have you gotten into Revenge?  What do you think?  No spoilers, I have 2 seasons to watch I believe.

All is well, 18/26 down, in Drosche Land. 


No comments:

Post a Comment