"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 25, 2014

V is for V


The original.  Not the 2009 revamp.  That one was alright (admittedly though I didn't watch it after the premiere, maybe it's on Netflix?) but this is about the one from the 80's!


Loved it!  Doesn't every little child enjoy a good show about aliens disguised as humans, posing as friendly while secretly plotting a hostile takeover of Earth?  Well, I did.  Sure I was young, but clearly mature and advanced for my age!  :)  Well, at least I enjoyed a good scary movie and/or sci-fi.  It has been so long since I have seen this, but I do remember it and loving it.  Scary reptilian aliens in human suits?  Creepy and awesome!  I don't think anyone else in Drosche Land will share my love of this show, but that is alright.  Maybe one day they will come around.  Until then I remember and now begin the search for it on Netflix.  I think I may even have the original TV movie/pilot on VHS (yikes, a VHS dates me!)!

All is well, 22/26 down, in Drosche Land.    

No comments:

Post a Comment