"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, April 12, 2014

K is for Keeping Up with the Kardashians


Ok, so maybe I'm slightly embarrassed about this show. But just slightly. I mean, who doesn't love some good, pointless, tacky reality TV every now and then?  I know I do. 


I kan't imagine you don't know who the Kardashians are. The thought that you might not is just krazy.  Tired already of the random k's in place of the c's?  Sorry, I just had to. So, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe. They're something else. Then there's Kris.  Definitely a polarizing show and group of people. But I do find the show entertaining, in a crazy way. Like it or not there is a niche out there for reality shows about famous people who are famous solely for being famous. Their trials and temptations. The ups and downs of being wealthy and all of the drama that comes with it. Sure it's probably scripted in some sort of fashion and sure it's mindless. But sometimes that's what you need. Well, maybe that's just me. 

What about you?  Kardashians fan or tired of them?  Either way you have to admit that their show has had far-reaching influences on pop culture and society. Like it or not. 

All is well, 11/26 down, in Drosche Land. 

2 comments:

  1. For me watching this show is like viewing an accident. I don't really want to watch it, but it's so captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know much about them. Things like that happen when you can't afford cable. :)

    ReplyDelete