"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

B is for Breaking Bad


Time for Day 2. Here goes!



Confession. I've only seen the first episode!  Gasp!  Shock and awe!  I know. But, I fully intend on watching them all. I promise. I don't know why I never got into this show while it was on the air. Probably a mixture of no cable and no time. However, with all of the recent hooplah over the series finale I decided to finally give it a shot. Thanks to Netflix I was able to. 

Like the addicts in this show, I was hooked.  Well, on the show, not the actual meth. I love a good drama and even more so when the storyline and plot are something so out there and foreign to me; which meth labs obviously are. Throw in media hype and I'm in.

So, it's been a few weeks since I watched the first episode. With life and The Walking Dead going on I just haven't had the time to devote to it. Plus I just didn't want to get invested in a new show yet. But I fully plan on binging via Netflix this summer. I figure that by the time I make it through the first 4 seasons the fifth, and final one, will be available!  Score!

So, what do you think?  Are you a Breaking Bad fan?  Newbie?  Completely oblivious to the series and have no clue what I'm talking about. If you're a fan, no spoilers. Newbies, join me in a new TV adventure.  Never heard of it?  Try it out, you won't be sorry. 

All is well, 2/26 down, in Drosche Land. 


8 comments:

  1. I have never had the chance to watch Breaking Bad (I do watch The Walking Dead though) but I will try to catch it next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! The Walking Dead is my "W" post. Of course!

      Delete
  2. I have also watched episode 1 but I must be honest, I didn't really love it but I will try again... IF everyone loved it there must be a reason, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad, I've not seen any of it. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan. Thankfully I watched it on Netflix so I could watch the episodes back to back to back. Until the break in the final series. I then had to wait a week between each episode! But it was worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it was. I'm having a hard time waiting until summer but there is just on time now. I'm sure I'll get my fill then though!

      Delete