"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Violin & Video Games


1.  Violin - Amos Lee.  Another singer/songwriter.  Amos Lee has an awesome folksy/rock/soulful sound that is addictive.  I have no clue where I heard this, so it is like to be via iTunes, but I was instantly taken.  There is just something about his voice and the music that just calms and soothes.  Puts me in such a great mood.  His music has also been used extensively in commercials (Sweet Pea) and TV shows.  I guess because it also makes for great background music; relaxing and soft.  If you have not heard of him, or this song, I highly recommend it.  You will not be sorry.

2.  Video Games - Lana Del Rey.  Her voice.  Haunting and seeming like a throwback to 1940's/1950's.  Her first album, Born to Die, is awesome and every song on it is epic and I can listen to it straight through over and over.  Sometimes you just need a slow song with a slightly melancholy feel.  One to just veg out to.  You know what I mean right?  Lana Del Rey is just that.  Enjoy.

All is well, U down, in Drosche Land.     

No comments:

Post a Comment