"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien & New Soul


1. Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf. LOVE this. I cannot express to you how much. I don't know when I first heard it but you may know it from the commercial a few years back where the lady drops her engagement ring down the drain. Or maybe you are like me and have a thing for French pop music?  I also love Edith Piaf's other works, she is amazing. I highly recommend La Vie en Rose, the movie about her life. Marion Cotillard is phenomenal, and I just like saying her name.  Sadly, no one else in my family shares my love for this wonderful song so I rarely listen to it, mostly when I'm driving alone, which is also rare. But I do so love this song. 

2. New Soul - Yael Naïm. One, I do love this song. Two, I enjoy typing her name because I get to make that fun "i". It's the little things people. Anywho. You may have never heard this song before. I found it a few years ago when Apple used it in one of their commercials, I love the music they choose. So, I headed over to iTunes and downloaded it. I've been enjoying ever since. I suggest you give it a listen if you've never heard of it. Something new. Something different.  I'll admit though, I don't have any of her other music so I can comment on her entire library. Maybe I'll check it out?

All is well, N down, in Drosche Land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment