"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 17, 2015

Oh Louise & Ocean Front Property


1.  Oh Louise - Korey Dane.  Ok, I honestly cannot remember how I found out about this song.  Maybe a freebie on iTunes?  A commercial?  I have no clue.  It is likely an iTunes freebie and I love those.  Most of the time I like them, only occasionally are there ones that I think are totally crap.  This, though, is not one of them.  I love this song.  It may be one that falls to the bottom of the list and the back of my mind, but whenever it comes back on I am in love with it all over again.  Like an old friend that you haven't seen or spoken to in forever and then you meet up again and it's just like old times.  It's kind of like that.  Give it a try.  Plus it somewhat falls into the singer/songwriter genre and I am a total sucker for that kind of music.

2.  Ocean Front Property - George Strait.  The King appear again.  Love this.  I know all the words and shamelessly sing out loud the entire song whenever it comes on.  I mean, it's George Strait.  Need I say more?  This is another of my all-time faves of his and it never gets old and never ceases to please.  Timeless.

All is well, O down, in Drosche Land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment