"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

St. Elmo's Fire & Secret



1. St. Elmo's Fire - John Parr. Who doesn't love a great Brat Pack movie?  Well, if you weren't born in the 80's then maybe you, but that would just be one of the many things you've missed out on. This is one of the main movies from that era. I haven't seen it in forever but it's a great one. And this song. The theme song from the movie. It's such an awesome and typical 80's song.  From the instruments to the wording to the way it's composed. Just a great throwback. I'll play it and turn it up loud. I think it's slowly growing on the kids!  Up next, the movie!

2. Secret - The Pierces. Maybe you've heard of this and maybe not. If you have a penchant for teenage soap operaesque drama then you'll instantly recognize it as the theme song from Pretty Little Liars. I've mentioned before my addiction to this show. I just can't get enough. I'm caught up via Netflix and am awaiting the addition of the most recent season!  Loving the show and the song I had to download it. It's a great song. Kind of a gothic feel to the music and tone of their voices. I also just love the words and song itself.  Just awesome. But I don't know who "A" is, so don't spoilt it for me?!  :)

All is well, S down, in Drosche Land. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen St Elmo's Fire and never even heard of The Pierces. That's how out of things I am.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete