"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 13, 2015

Knee Deep & Kiss the Rain


1.  Knee Deep - Zac Brown Band.  Love them.  This is my favorite non-ballad Zac Brown band song, I just couldn't narrow it down to one for them.  It's a great feel-good song about having fun.  Kind of this generation's Margaritaville.  It never ceases to put me in a good mood and get me singing along whenever it is on.  Also, having seen them perform live at The Rodeo, they do a killer job live.  Amazing.  This is just one of those songs that can pump you up and make you smile, whenever it comes on.  Definitely a go-to.

2.  Kiss the Rain - Billie Myers.  I'm not sure exactly what it is about this song.  The song itself?  Her voice?  The words and meaning?  I just like it.  Do you have one of those songs?  I may not always seek it out, but when it comes on (either on the radio or when my iPhone is shuffling through my library) I enjoy it and don't skip it.  I don't have much to say other than that.  Plus, there aren't a ton of songs, at least in my collection, that begin with the letter "K".

All is well, K down, in Drosche Land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment