"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 20, 2015

The Queen & Que Sera Sera


1. The Queen - Lady Gaga. She makes another appearance on this list with this track. Not released as a single, that I know of. To be honest it's not one of my faves. I love all her music but this one has fallen off of my radar. Admittedly it partially makes the list because it is the only song in my collections beginning with the letter "Q" so it was this or nothing. I'm sure there are many mor earrings beginning with this letter, just none I am too familiar with or own. Sad. But it's Lady Gaga so it's worth a listen. 

2. Que Sera Sera - Doris Day. Ok, so it's not in my collection but I do love this song. Sure you've heard of it before. Whatever will be, will be. You know it?  Right?  Used in the Alfred Hitchcock movie The Man Who Knew Too Much. I love a good Hitchcock movie but I haven't seen this one in years. But the song became well known and Doris Day's signature song after being used in her tv show. There's son trivia for you thanks to some quick research and Wikipedia. You're welcome. So, not in my collection but came to mind and I love it. Maybe I'll add it now?  Heading to iTunes after publishing. 

All is well, Q down, in Drosche Land. 



No comments:

Post a Comment