"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Paint It Black & Push Me To the Floor


1.  Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones.  What music-themed list would be complete without The Rolling Stones?  I mean, they're like 178 years old but still awesome!  This is my favorite of all of their songs though.  Not quite sure why, just is.  It's a classic though, how can you not love it.  My kids, not so much.  Hard to believe it is nearly 50 years old.  But, like The Rolling Stones themselves, still kicking!

2.  Push Me To the Floor - The Parlotones.  Again, not quite sure how I came about this one but I'm glad I did.  It has a fun and quirky video so that also helps this song to be pretty great.  It has a fun alternative/indie feel that I like.  To be honest, I haven't heard this song in quite a while though, but I know the words and can hear it in my head if I think about it.  Maybe I'll go look up the video on YouTube.  Bring it back to the top of the playlist?

All is well, P down, in Drosche Land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment