"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Bad Romance & Blank Space


1.  Bad Romance - Lady Gaga.  Love it.  Love her.  You should know by now that I love me some Lady Gaga and Bad Romance is one of my favorites.  Jackson also loves it and sings and dances whenever it comes on, just another reason for me to crank it up when it comes on.  She was fantastic in concert and I was in awe of her tribute to the Sound of Music at The Oscars.  Kooky?  Maybe.  Outlandish?  Probably.  Talented?  I sure thing so.  

2.  Blank Space - Taylor Swift.  I can't even believe that she has made the cut.  I can't even believe that I am blogging about Taylor Swift.  I've spent so long boycotting her and hating her.  But dang it, she and her catchy tunes bored their way into my brain and, over time, wore me down.  Wore me down, just the way Steve Urkel always promised Laura he would in Family Matters.  This song is my favorite and I love the video.  Its fun to watch her go all crazy psycho girlfriend.  So there, my secret it out.  Yes, I listen to, and enjoy Taylor Swift.  Sigh.  I bet there's a support group out there.

All is well, B down, in Drosche Land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment