"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Well, in fitting with today's earlier post about the end of summer I decided to have one more set of summer pictures for Wordless Wednesday.  Today we went out for what might be our last splash time outside.  The boys had a blast before the dark clouds and rain rolled in.  I've posted some of the pictures to Facebook but of course I had to play around with some of my favorites in iPhoto.  I mean, who can resist a black & white picture?  They're timeless.  Or sepia?  A little fading, a little blurring, a little cropping.  It's a good thing I only play around with the simple offerings (for now!) from iPhoto and not some mega, super-powered photo-editing software.  I'd get so absorbed, who knows what would happen then!  :)  Anyway, enjoy these last summer-themed pics!

  My favorite shot of the day!


Same picture + some playing around = LOVE IT!
More playing = more favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment