"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

So, I've been quite lax lately (the last 2 weeks) in posting Wordless Wednesday pictures, but understandably so.  2 weeks ago we were in the hospital after Amy's surgery, and then last Wednesday we were in Ft. Worth at the RenWeb conference.  So things have been a bit busy.  But fret no more!  Earlier this week Amy took the boys out to play a bit in the rain since it was just a summer shower, not the typical Texas summer thunderstorm!  They loved it and I got some cute pictures.  I played around a bit with them in iPhoto and I think the results are great!  Enjoy!

 Braeden enjoyed it, which was surprising since he hates getting wet (outside of bathtime!)

 Of course Jack, our consummate mess maker, enjoyed himself too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment