"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 23, 2010

Centennial

Well, this morning I initially decided to post about today's adventures but then I noticed that the post count was at 99!  So, I decided to add in this quick celebratory post!  100, wow!  Not huge, but substantial nonetheless.  I guess the next big milestone would be 500 or 1000, I'll decide as we go.

On a side note I just had to pause this post as a large fire truck came tumbling down the stairs and crashed into the wall!  Luckily there is no hole.  But there is one little boy sitting glumly in timeout (Braeden) remembering that we don't throw toys down the stairs.

Back on topic.  So 100 posts!  It's be real, it's been fun.  I hope everyone has enjoyed the adventures thus far.  I am looking forward to many more posts and many more adventures.  So, fasten your seat belts!

All is well, blogging away, in Drosche Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment