"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I'm really liking this Wordless Wednesday (even though mine have words, although way less than normal so for me essentially "wordless" or as close as it's going to get!), especially since I am beginning with the beginning of our family and working toward the present.  I love looking through the pictures and reminiscing!

Next stop on Memory Lane: the birth of the first-born.

Braeden Oliver Drosche

May 5, 2006

6 lbs, 2 oz., 19 inches

 Almost time!

The very first picture

Getting weighed

Our first family photo

Tough guy

Time to head home!

Our favorite outfit!

Braeden's official announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment