"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Well, as you can tell by the lack of a post yesterday, my goal of blogging daily fell through last night.  But in my defense, it was not my fault.  I blame Word.  As I was working on finishing my coursework for the week, Word abruptly crashed on me.  It is not the first time it has happened, but this time it did not fully recover my work despite my frequent saving (every time I finish typing a sentence).  Grrr.  Argh.  So, I did not finish until about 11:15 and by then I was exhausted and frustrated - not the best combination for blogging.  So I threw in the towel and went to sleep.  If only the world would realize, as I already have, the superiority of Pages and in fact all Apple products.  Alas, they have not, specifically in this instance GCU.  Oh well.  Until then, I needed to figure out an alternative to blogging on Wednesdays since they are always busy as I am chased and pinned down by the procrastination monster who proceeds to beat me about the head with rubrics and discussion forums.  But I digress, again.  In order to keep my goal and supply the blog with wonderful pictures of the Drosche clan, I have decided to post only photos on Wednesdays.  A lot of the blogs I follow, specifically the adoption ones, do this.  I just need to think of a catchy name for the weekly posts.  But I have until next Wednesday to do so, hopefully inspiration will come by then.  Also, since this blog is all about the adventures of our family, I decided to start at the very beginning (a very good place to start) of our family.  So, without further adieu - the first of our photo blogs.  Yes I know it is Thursday, but this is counting for yesterday!  Plus, my blog, my rules! :)  Enjoy!


Our very first picture as a married couple!  Wow, we look young!

The whole wedding party

Us leaving the reception amid bubbles.  This is one of my all-time favorites of us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment