"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Wow, September already!  Can you believe it?  The year is flying by!  Crazy.

So I know you have been wondering, "Where are the pictures Dusty???"  Well, I know the picture taking has fallen a bit behind with school starting back up.  But, as always, I have once again made the personal goal/promise/wish to take more pictures of the boys.  Not just for the blog (but yeah that too!) but because I LOVE taking pictures!  So, let's see how long I can keep up with this new yet old goal!  Enough talking.  Onto the "wordless" portion of the post.

So, Braeden, my ever growing son, has gained a sudden love for board games!  He gets it from me!  About a week ago Amy and I actually gave in and let him play his first real game - Disney Sorry!  He teamed up with me and we played against Amy and Jack.  Though, truth be told, Jack was more interested in moving around the little pieces and playing with them rather than the actual game.  But, I am proud to announce that (with a little help from me) Braeden legitimately won the game!  Oh was he ever proud!  Amy and I, albeit bittersweet at this new "big boy" victory, were very happy for him.  The picture below documents this major achievement and the beginning of a lifelong love affair with board games!  Oh well, so much for wordless (not a shock coming from me though)!  Enjoy the picture!  :)


How can you not love that victory grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment