"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Ok eager fans of the goings-on in Drosche Land!  Here are the pictures of Braeden's first homework!  I am super proud of him and he was rightfully proud of himself!   When I went to pick him up today his project was displayed on the wall in the hallway and my heart swelled with happiness, pride, and love!  He is amazing, I hope he never loses his love of learning and eagerness to get to school each and every morning!  Enjoy!

Amy's brilliant idea to trace his arm & hand as his tree!
 
He enjoyed using the glue stick, who doesn't really though?!
He wrote all the names himself!  To get to the top he had to climb on the table so he could reach!
 
Amy took this and it's my favorite, see how he's looking at me!!!  Melt your heart or what!

A very proud Pre-K student!

Voila!
 

1 comment:

  1. He was so proud of this! He smiled the entire time he was talking today :-)

    ReplyDelete