"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Well, it's a bittersweet Wordless Wednesday here in Drosche Land.  Why, you ask?  Well, As you might recall I participated in the Sunday Snapshot (seen here) on Sunday that relates to and links to our absolute favorite blog (again other than our own!).  I really enjoyed this and honestly see no reason to do 2 separate picture posts a week.  I mean honestly, things get busy here and it can often be difficult to find a new picture just once, much less twice.  So I have, after much thought, decided to stop Wordless Wednesday and continue on with the Sunday Snapshot.  It's really just a shift in the way we do things.  The same idea, only on a different day and linked to a fabulous blog.  Plus, Sundays gives me the weekend to take, find, organize, and have fun with pictures for the Sunday Snapshot, something I do not have the time to do during the middle of the week.  So, with the pictures below from Jack's birthday sleepover (there were just so many fun ones they are spilling over into 2 week's worth of phot posts!) I bid a fond farwell to Wordless Wednesday.  It was fun, but let's face it, as the length of this post shows, I am clearly not gifted at the "wordless" portion of said post.  Sunday Snapshot is far more up my alley!  Enjoy and I'll have more pictures on Sunday!

All is well, goodbye to Wordless Wednesdays, in Drosche Land.

All the cousins ready for the sleepover!
Jack cuddling with his panda named Kung Foo.  He got him from Build-A-Bear and he growls.  If that's not Jack I don't know what is!

 At the zoo Braeden surprisingly enjoyed the reptile house, I honestly would not have picked him for a fan of this place but he was excited to point out all the snakes and lizards!

No comments:

Post a Comment