"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Last Saturday we celebrated Jack's 3rd birthday.  A week early, but we wanted him to have his own day.  He always ends up sharing with something or someone, so we figured it best to give him the day he deserves.  It was a good choice too, because he had a blast.  That is of course before he got sick and ended up down and out for 3 days with strep, but he had a kickin' party!  Below are some of my favorite shots from the day, plus one I played around with a bit.  This weekend on his actual birthday we are planning a trip to the zoo!  I'm sure that will provide me with countless candidates for next week's Wordless Wednesday!  Enjoy!

 My birthday boy!

His football cake, from Costco of course!

 My boy loves him some sweets (wonder where he gets that from?)!

You can't go wrong with a Toy Story gift!

 His new Batman bedding!  By far his favorite super hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment