"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (THE SEARCH IS OVER!)

Woo Hoo!  The search is over - on several accounts actually!  Ok, so I was looking through the pictures I have and I suddenly remembered that when I was cleaning out our aptly named junk drawer in the kitchen the other day I came across 2 AA batteries!  It didn't hit me then, obviously or we wouldn't have had today's posts, so I put them with the rest of our batteries (mainly usless AAA and D batteries).  But I digress.  Anyway, I remembered I had found them and as luck would have it they worked!  So I quickly connected the camera to the computer and rescued the photos of our first splash adventure of the summer!  But hold your applause, there's more.  Not only have I found 2/3 of the things I have been searching for, but also I started thinking about what could I post about.  Ideas began to flow.  See there is value to the posts tagged as "Random" (i.e. "Searching") and the ones where I declare Blogger's Block!  I always say it helps to talk (or in this instance write) your problems out, it often leads to understanding and solution as is the case today!  Woo hoo!  So, here are the much anticipated (or at least I would like to belive the one or two people who read this have much anticipated them) release of the photos I have been talking about.  I will save the post topics for tomorrow, although I think I may write the ideas down.  But I digress, here are the pictures!  Enjoy!  I know we have been having a blast splashing around in the back yard!  Who needs a pool anyway?  :)

Although excited they were hesitant at first because the water was a bit cold
They soon got over that!

 They (ok me too!) loved this cool Buzz Lightyear rocket that Braeden got for his 4th birthday!  Thanks Tooie!

Amazingly enough they peacefully took turns launching it!

Jack loves to jump/dive head first into the pool!

 Splash, splash, splash!  Fun, fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment