"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Again on A Thursday

Well, everyone has gone to school this morning and I am just sitting back and enjoying my coffee and I suddenly realized I didn't post last night!  I finished my homework early but then we got hooked (again) on watching Weeds on Netflix and I completely forgot.  That show is awesome and addictive!  So, here is this week's Wordless Wednesday.  Nope, I don't have batteries for the camera yet so the splashing pictures remain imprisoned.  Luckily though I have some more pictures I found last week when cleaning out my Hotmail email.  They are from a special day Braeden's teacher organized at the end of the school year.  It started in the morning with Donuts with Dad and then continued in the afternoon with Tea with Mom.  I was able to attend the entire thing thanks to a great friend and coworker who covered my class (thanks Lori!)  Here are the pics, it was a fun time!  Enjoy!

Braeden and I had a great time!

 I found out that Braeden enjoys (and is quite good at) puzzles!
Braeden & Mommy!

Storytime with Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment