"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Searching

"For what?" you might ask.  Well the answer is pictures.  Yes, as I am sure you could guess I still have yet to replace the batteries for the camera, thus further imprisoning fun photos.  So I have begun to scour my iPhoto and my iPhone for previously unreleased photos for today's Wordless Wednesday post.  I can't fully blame the lack of batteries solely on budgetary reasons any longer.  The truth boils down to my forgetfulness (at this Amy is either shaking her head "yes", saying "AMEN!" or both).  So, until I can get my act together and remember to either get some temporary regular batteries or a new set of rechargeable ones, I bear the punishment of photo hunting.  Truth be told though that is not always a bad thing, I do enjoy going through pictures and reminiscing so I'll look on the bright side of the bed I've made and enjoy it!  

I guess the title of this post could also be eluding to the need for something to blog about since lately I am also experiencing Blogger's Block again.  I thought for sure summer would bring a wealth of things to talk about, what with all the free time and fun things.  However, I am often finding myself at a loss of things to discuss.  Weird I know, "speechless" is not typically an adjective one would use to describe me.  But alas that's how I feel.  So, while I search for photos maybe I will also search for topics?  Who knows, maybe I'll find both.  I know you are waiting with bated breathe for both - no worries I will find them both I'm sure!  Until then though the search continues!  Hopefully I will return later with at least one, hopefully both, of the things I'm searching for!

All is well, and on the hunt, in Drosche Land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment