"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, March 07, 2010

The Best Laid Plans

Well, I had hoped to be blogging about our trip to the Adoption seminar we signed up for.  However, as it often seems to do, life got in the way and Jack had other plans.  As previously mentioned he began to run a fever Friday/Saturday night that continued all day Saturday, so we decided to skip the seminar and keep him at home.  But then the fever seemed to be dissipating this morning.  WRONG!  It came back with a vengeance this afternoon to the tune of 101.3.  So it seems we made the right decision to stay home.  Poor little guy.  Amy is going to be staying home with him tomorrow and taking him to the doctor.  We are nearly positive it is a virus, of course, but still 3 days of a fever is a bit much.  I say we, but really Amy is the genius who can correctly diagnose the boys with like 98% accuracy.  I go along with her based upon her stellar track record!  But I digress, back to the post at hand.  We have gone online and rescheduled for an online webinar rather than another seminar.  So, this Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. we will get to learn more!  I'm not sure what to expect, I'm guessing it will be lots of information about the adoption process itself as a whole since we already attended the one on The Waiting Child program.  I'm excited, we have so long until we actually begin the paperwork of the process and move forward that every little thing up until then just makes it more real and gives us a taste of what's to come.  So, while I was bummed about missing the seminar today, I am over it now since we don't have to wait long until we get to attend the next one.  Woo hoo!

All is well, and rescheduled, in Drosche Land.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I had us sign up for the Spanish webinar. Back to the drawing board!

    ReplyDelete