"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

30%

That's the amount of coursework I have finished for my M.Ed.!  I just submitted the final assignment for this course.  I only have 7 more courses to go before I'm done!  Yeah, I know, it's not even halfway there, but things are moving along nicely.  I have to stay upbeat about it somehow.  Online courses are not so bad, definitely a better fit for our schedules right now.  I could not even imagine sitting in actual classes for hours on end with everything else we have going on.  Especially since in Masters courses you only meet once or twice a week for several hours!  I respect the people that have the discipline to pursue it that way (Sarah if you're reading this!), it's just not for me.  Oh yeah, and it's totally free thanks to the state funding we are able to get!  That and I don't have to pay for books, thanks Melanie, because my friend and co-worker has already been through this and lets me borrow her books!  So, I guess there is a lot to be positive about concerning the homework.  Plus, I can't get too down on being only 30% finished when Amy is only 25% finished.  Having those 2 extra courses are a bummer!  Just one more reason why Administration is not the route for me.  I'm perfectly happy with my Reading Specialization!


All is well, though not quite halfway finished, in Drosche Land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment