"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Well, in honor of today being the First Day of School, I thought I would post pictures of my classroom all ready to go!  Like I have posted before, I don't think I have every been this prepared or ready (we'll see how long it lasts!).  I have pictures and accounts of the boys' day ready, but will save those for their own post tomorrow.  Plus it is getting late and I have to finish up a Keynote presentation for Back to School Night tomorrow! Woo hoo!  So, enjoy, I'm pretty proud of my classroom.  Although I have to admit that after collecting supplies it did not look this clean and neat when I left!  Oh well, more organizing and arranging to be done tomorrow!  :)

 The view as you walk in!  Ahhh, all nice and tidy, ready to greet the kids!

The view from my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment