"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Ok, so last Friday Amy went out with her girl friends from work.  She had a blast.  But, that meant that we has Boys Night at home!  I didn't go all out or anything, I'll save that for when they're older.  We just had fun.  We ate pizza for dinner and then made popcorn, cookies, and we even had ice cream!  The boys were in heaven!  I thought Jack was going to explode after eating pizza, Cheetos, a bowl of popcorn, 3 (yes 3!) cookies, AND a bowl of ice cream.  Braeden skipped the popcorn (not a big fan) and only had 1 cookie.  But he snarfed his ice cream down!  That kid loves him some ice cream.  We had a blast!  Well, so much for "wordless" huh?  Oh well.  Enjoy the pictures for today from that fun night.  Just guess which one is my favorite!!!

 So I had to put my favorite one first!!!

 You'd grin like that too after cookies AND ice cream!

 How cute is he???

MY BOYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment