"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Yee Haw!

Wow, two posts in one day!  I've missed blogging this past week and an trying to make up for lost time.  Anyway, Friday we went to the Rodeo with my parents.  The boys love rodeo events, especially Braeden.  However, before the rodeo we spent some time at the carnival riding some rides and eating carnival food.  Amy and I were once again reminded that we no longer have any babies as both boys are the required height (36 in.) to ride all of the rides!  Hard to believe but they are.  I have to admit though, I gave in to anxiety and worry for the first couple of rides and went with them.  Crazy I know, but I couldn't bear to see them, so little, on the rides all by themselves.  They, however, were ecstatic to be riding.  Eventually I was able to get over myself, slightly, and they rode alone.  Jack even took us all by surprise by riding a little roller coaster all by himself when Braeden backed out.  Jack is our fearless daredevil and he had a blast.  I didn't have my camera so these were taken with my iPhone which, of course, is always with me!  Better than nothing though.  It was an awesome time and we all had fun.  The kids are excited about going again with their cousins tomorrow!  I'm excited about seeing KISS!  

 Jack enjoying a ride!

Braeden on the same ride, just before he freaked out from the speed!

A fun train ride they rode by themselves!

Brave Jack on the roller coaster by himself!


Ni Hao Yall



 

No comments:

Post a Comment