"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

iWait

So, another event from last week that I forgot to mention was the fact that the iPad 2 came out on Friday.  I know you all had your calendars marked and reminders set (I did!).  Anywho, Amy and I have been awaiting this because we finally decided to get one.  Obviously the main reason is that we wanted one, duh!  The other reason is that we think it will be extremely useful for our trip to China to pick up Margaux.  Pictures, video, emailing, Facebook, and blogging would all be much easier with an iPad rather than via our iPhones.  That way we can update and keep in touch during that leg of the adventure.  See, we really did need one right?  I know, whatever validates it for me.

So, in addition to ordering the iPad we ordered a wireless keyboard, a cover (of course), and the camera connection kit.  Little did I know that everything would come seperately!  Over the next coming weeks we will be receiving several packages for Apple, ironically the last of which will be the iPad.  We will end up having our accessories here, taunting us, before it is actually delivered.  But, waiting is something we have become pros at lately right?  If we can wait months for Margaux, we can wait a couple of weeks for an iPad.  I can't wait though to play with our newest techie toy!  Of course now that it has been ordered and is on its way here, our anticipation shifts to the iPhone 5!  Hopefully by summer?  Woo hoo!  I just love me some Apple products!

All is well, iOrdered, in Drosche Land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment