"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, March 26, 2011

iHere!

Well, as I'm sure you can guess from the title of this post, our iPad2 finally arrived! It came in the mail, as promised by FedEx, yesterday. Since we only bought the wifi version rather than the 3G one we weren't able to do much with it at school other that stare at it and admire its beauty! However, once we got home we were quickly personalizing, updating, organizing, synching, and downloading. And yes, I am currently posting from it right now!

We also got a wireless keyboard but that's downstairs and I am upstairs in bed (and clearly slightly lazy) so I am just typing away at the screen. I'm excited over the fact that, like my iPhone, it has spellcheck as I type! I'm hoping this well lead to fewer times where Amy reads the blog after I've posted it and brings to light a spelling/grammar error or two! I know it gives her pleasure to find those little mistakes so I may just have to throw some in every now and then to keep her happy and on her toes!

Back to the iPad! I LOVE it! It is totally AWESOME! I cannot wait to take it with us to China when we get Margaux! It'll be so fun fun being able to take video of her and send it back home to our families and even possible video chat with them! This was, after all, one of the reasons we decided to get it. I know want played a large role also but still, being able to connect our family to Margaux ASAP is a big part too! In fact, we had the back engraved with Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you. This has been a favorite verse of ours during this adoption process and has brought us much comfort and peace. :)

So, the wait has ended and now we sit back and enjoy it. Believe me, we have been enjoying it! Now the wait for this summer's release of the iPhone 5 begins! Conveniently enough we are due for an upgrade this summer! Ahhhh, I love me some Apple products and I love me some techie toys! So I think now I will post this and get back to playing around. I highly recommend getting one though if you have been thinking about it. You will not be disappointed! We haven't!

All is well, iPad in hand, in Drosche Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment