"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Dog Days

Well, Rex is just so darned cute I decided to give the newest member of our family his own Sunday Snapshot.  I'll hold onto the soccer pictures for another day.  So far all is well with Rex and he is doing great!  The boys love him, Lucy is getting along very well, and he has had no accidents in the house (fingers crossed)!  He slept most of this morning and early afternoon but has started to play around a bit recently.  Lucy is being a good sport with her new bounding, yelping, nipping little brother.  So of course I had to throw in a picture of our first baby dog, she is awesome!  On an unrelated side note, we are experiencing some beautiful spring weather here and I am outside blogging while the kids and the dogs play in the back yard and Amy dozes on the couch.  So, enjoy the pictures below of our too-cute-for-words new little puppy! 

 His first bath

He won't fit in the kitchen sink for baths very long!

 
The new big sister!

 
Too cute!

 
I couldn't resist playing with and editing some of his pictures!

 
Another cute one!




Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment