"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sunday Snapshot - Thanks!

Ok, so technically these pictures are from Thanksgiving so I should have posted them last weekend.  But I was just so excited about Christmas decorations that I chose those for last week instead!  A fun time was had by all that day.  The boys enjoyed playing outside with their cousins.  Mainly they pushed and pulled each other in a wagon and raced push toys up and down the sidewalk! So, this week here are some shots of my two crazy boys.  Both of whom I am immensely thankful for - all year long!  Enjoy!

 I love his smile and the fact that he is always willing to stop and pose for me!

 
 He took his racing seriously!


Jack likes to get close to the camera when you take his picture.  Most of the time they end up blurry or too close.  I actually like this one!

 
 Of course Jack joined in on the racing!


Ni Hao Y'all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment