"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Grrrr! Argh!

I'm here to vent.  You've been forewarned.  

Ok, so it's the Christmas break right?  Vacation right?  Right.  Apparently no one told Grand Canyon University or my professor for this course.  They must have missed the message.  That or maybe it hasn't been on their calendars for the past 2,000ish years.  Regardless of the reason, the coursework continues, despite the holiday season being in full swing with the big day rapidly approaching.  I have another assignment due tonight.  To top it off, I have a discussion post and responses due by Saturday, you know Christmas day!  Enter the grrr and argh from the title.  

Now I do take some responsibility for the frustration since it is due in part (albeit a very tiny part) to my habit of procrastination.  However, I shouldn't be procrastinating or not procrastinating any homework this week, in my humble (and valid) opinion.  I mean seriously?!  It's Christmas.  A break would be nice.  Especially considering we haven't had one since last Christmas when we had a one-week break in between courses.  Since then it's been nothing.  Nada.  Zip.  No breaks!  While this does bring the benefit of finishing early, it does bring the frustration of never having a down moment from it all.  Not that the work is hard, it's just always there to be done!

Ok, so I think I am done venting now.  See, it wasn't that bad was it?  Who knows, maybe a Christmas miracle will arise and my professor will bestow upon us a break of some sort!  Until then I will just stick out my lip and stomp off to do my homework.  I'll try to make the most of being home all day and get it finished early so I won't have to do any (or much) tonight!  Ok, I'm better.  Thanks!  I'm off to (grudgingly) do some homework!

All is well, grrr argh, in Drosche Land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment