"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Snapshot - A Country Christmas

Yesterday we traveled to my aunt's house in Mount Enterprise, TX for my family's Christmas celebration.  According the sign, Mount Enterprise is home to 575 country-lovin' people.  I will admit the Piney Woods of East Texas are beautiful and it was quite peaceful.  We had a great time and the boys enjoyed playing outside with their cousins and doing other country-esque activities such as riding 4-wheelers, petting horses, and sitting on bulls.  I didn't get many pictures, again I forgot my camera (a bad habit lately).  But luckily I had my iPhone (of course) and was about to get a few good shots.  A great beginning to the 2010 Christmas celebrations!

 Braeden playing on the playscape!


 Jack playing around!
 
 Jack petting the horse
Braeden petting the horse, you should have seen his face light up!  


Ni Hao Y'all
 

No comments:

Post a Comment