"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Snapshot - Christmas Present

I know what you are expecting.  Fabulous Christmas pictures from the festivities of 2010.  Well, you won't find them here in this post.  I took them.  I have them.  And I was originally going to post them here today.  However, a curve ball came my way this Christmas and it's name is  A BRAND NEW CAMERA!  Boy oh boy have I been wanting and waiting for this.  I have always wanted one of those big fancy cameras that does about a bazillion things.  But they are expensive and thus I have been waiting and biding my time until I could get one.  Well, thanks to my wife's online deal finding self and the collaborative funds of my wife and my parents I have to wait no longer!  I am the (very) proud new owner of a Canon Rebel!  Of course I played with it instantly this afternoon and am in love with it!  I have some lengthy manual reading to do though so I can take full advantage of all it has to offer.  But for now, here are some of the pictures I took today with my BRAND NEW CAMERA (I'm still a little excited!).  I didn't even play with or edit them yet, I cannot wait to start that part!  The first subject was, of course, my beautiful wife!

Amy, my beautiful wife!

 
The boys obliging me to "just one more picture"!

 
 I love the way Braeden's eyes turn out in pictures!


I take full advantage of the rare occasion when Jack will stand still and pose!
Ni Hao Y'all

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I got my first DSLR last January and I was sooo excited, too! You will learn A LOT! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete