"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Back!

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a week!  I know you've missed me and hearing the random ravings and antics that go on here in Drosche Land and I am sorry for the brief hiatus.  Fact of the matter is, it's December.  December is to teachers what April is to CPAs and others in the tax industry.  Holidays, rehearsals, performances, shopping, decorating, etc, etc, etc.  You name it we have to cram it all into 3 weeks that fly by at blazing speeds.  But enough about that, you get the point - we're busy.  This past week, the first of the season just hit me hard.  

So, I know what you're wondering.  What has been going on in Drosche Land this past week?  Funny you should ask, I was just going to tell you.  Despite all of the busyness, not much interesting actually.  Pretty much the usual - work, meetings, homework, you know the drill.  Pretty boring, also a possible reason for no blogging - lack of topic!  The biggest event was probably today when we met up with Amanda and the cousins to take Christmas pictures.  A friend of ours is starting up a business and we have been serving as guinea pigs/practice.  We bought great coordinating outfits for the boys, Amy, and myself this past week.  I must say, we looked good!  :)  So we took pictures of all the kids, just Braeden and Jack, the 4 of us, just Amy and I, just Amanda's kids, and Amanda and her kids.  All in all it was about an hour and a half and I just heard that about 800 pictures were taken!  Looks like I will have plenty to choose from to make our card for this year.  Oh, that's something else to add to the growing to-do list: finish the Christmas card list!  

Lastly Amy and I are entering the final week of another course!  After this Wednesday I will have only 2 courses and Amy will only have 4!  I cannot wait until we are done!  It will be weird, but totally awesome, to have all of that time back!

So, there you have it.  The missed week in a nutshell.  Now all is well that we are all caught back up.  I hope to not go so long between posts so frequently.  I can't believe it is already December 5th and this is the first post of the month!  I was starting to miss it and go through withdrawal (I know you were feeling the same way!).  :)  Ahhhh, but all is better now!

All is well, and current, in Drosche Land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment