"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, April 27, 2013

X = ?

I'm not sure what x is for today.  

There aren't many words that begin with x period, much less ones that pertain to my theme.  

Stella isn't the 10th child of mine, or even the 10th grandchild so that's out.  

I could describe Stella has having been xanthic when she was a newborn, but I've already blogged about jaundice.

She's not shaped like a sword, so she can't be xiphoid.  Nor is she a toungeless, clawed frog native to South Africa, so xenopus is out.  One of her favorite toys are wooden blocks, which are xyloid objects since they're made of wood, but that wouldn't make for an interesting post.  I've taken hundreds of pictures of her over the past 10 months, but I haven't xeroxed any.

So, I' not sure what to say today.  I could get cutesy and talk about how eXcited I was to finally have a girl.  Or I could once again talk about her cute, chunky, XXL arms and legs.  But I really wanted a word that began with an "X".  Oh well.  I should have foreseen this problem.  Sadly, last year's X post was more interesting I guess.  Although, once again I have to thank Google for helping me, and through me you dear readers, to learn some new words.  Even if it is only for a few minutes while I write this post!  

All is well, 24/26 down, in Drosche Land.  

2 comments:

  1. Ha-ha. It's a good thing you couldn't think of a thing to say about X. It is a hard letter, but a good one.

    Jan at Website
    Beyond Acadia
    Swamp Lily Review
    Faith Talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great letter, just not a great initial one! :)

      Delete