"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Shameless

What do Garth Brooks and I have in common?  We're both shameless.  For Garth it was the title of a hit song off his 1991 #1 album Ropin' the Wind.  Well, that and his illicit, marriage-ending affair with fellow country star and home-wrecker Trisha Yearwood.  That was pretty shameless too.  For me it's slightly, well totally, different.  I'm referring to the shameless plug I'm about to give.  I've done it before.  Amy's Scentsy business, Apple and all of their awesome products, and my love of S.O.S. Soap Pads.  So it's nothing new and nothing I'm too ashamed of.  This time though, said shameless plug revolves around Amy again.  See, I've mentioned before how much she loves to cook and how good she is at it.  Well, now with more time on our hands, thanks to older kids and the ending of our M.Ed. courses, she is getting back into her field of expertise.  She is also expanding it, digitally.  See, Amy has decided to begin her own blog!  She will be writing about her love of food and cooking.  Judging by her first post, here, I think she is off to a great start!  Then again I am slightly partial!

So, shameless or not I am proud of Amy and everything she excels at.  I know this new adventure of hers will be yet another great thing for her.  Plus, I'd like to think that I influenced her somewhat, maybe not a blogging mentor per se, but pretty close!  :)  So, I won't be plugging her much, she can stand on her own just fine.  But her inaugural day into the blogosphere deserved a dedicated post here in Drosche Land.  So, visit us both and join in all our adventures, edible or not!

All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land 

 A screen capture of Amy's new blog!  It is after all a Sunday Snapshot post!  :)



Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment