"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Beachy Keen

Well, we are back here in Drosche Land after a weekend getaway with my family to a beach house in Galveston!  The Summer of Multiple Vacations (as I have decided to call it) continued with more sandy fun.  It was great to get together with mu side of the family, something we do far to infrequently.  Hopefully this will be the start to a regular thing that we can do every summer.  The kids all had a blast, as did the adults.  My cousins and I had tons of fun, similar to the times we had when we were little.  Only now we are old older with our own kids.  I can only hope we are able to provide them with the kinds of times we had when we were little.  Judging from the amount of laundry, the tired inhabitants of Drosche Land, and the pictures I just uploaded, I'd say we are off to a great start on that now!  Enjoy!

 Jack loves any game where he can throw something!

 Jack and my cousin Joseph's son Acesa - they are both rough and tumble and sporting injuries!

 My little athlete!

 Goofy poses on the beach!

 The whole family posing!  LOVE this one!

Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

  1. We just spent the weekend with all my cousins too. It is so neat to get together with them and their kids and watch them play the way we used to.

    Cute pics, btw!

    ReplyDelete