"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - Clothing Optional

Now, I realize that the title of this post may seem a bit TMI, but trust me, it's not what it seems!  So, safely read on.  


The weather this weekend was so beautiful, finally something spring-like and cool rather than unseasonable hot and humid.  To enjoy this weather, after Amy finally started feeling better (that's a post for another time, trust me!) we had lunch and dinner out on the deck today!  It was nice and breezy and the boys really enjoyed it.  However, in between the meals al fresco, the boys played outside.  Somehow though, Amy and I noticed that their basketball game required no uniform.  In fact, it required no clothing at all!  For some reason unbeknownst to us, they decided to play sans pants, and sans shirt for Jack as well!  Ahhh, the joys of having two young boys in the house.  Jack is, and has been nearly his entire life, in a perpetual phase of only wanting to wear underwear.  So, I snuck out with my iPhone (since I have yet to get everything organized and squared away with pictures since the computer disaster of last week) to get some pictures for this post.  They hammed it up for me and played their game.  Sadly though, the photoshoot, and game, was cut short as Jack fell and scraped his knee.  Thus a hard lesson about wearing clothes when playing sports (apparently that is a lesson some of us need) was learned.  Still though, I caught a few pictures of these silly boys and their odd habits!  Ahhhh, boys will be boys!


All is well, fully clothed or not, in Drosche Land.




Braeden ready to play some basketball!

I love this shot of them!  Notice Jack's choice of undies and tennis shoes!

The game!

Traveling!  Yes, I know you're impressed I knew that!




Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment