"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 26, 2012

Challenge

Ok, so you may remember way back when I was still on the topic of New Year's Resolutions I wanted to blog more.  Remember?  Well, then I stumbled upon the Blogging from A to Z Challenge and that seemed right up my resolution alley!  Well, a post each day in April seemed like a fun and simple idea, way back in January.  However, we are staring down April and it's downright daunting.  Especially since I have yet to think about/plan/schedule anything.  Freak out!  I follow their blog and have been reading it since then, but April seemed so far away.  Until now.  So I've spent the last week thinking about it and wondering what I will do.  Clearly every veteran of the challenge is right, scheduling the posts ahead of time is the way to go, but even that seems too much without a theme.  A theme?  Do I really need one of those.  Again, those veteran challenge bloggers proved right.  A theme will help get my mind ready!  So, this past week I've been thinking/worrying/anxiously putting off everything challenge related.  I still want to do it very much, but wow, what an undertaking. 


Until today.  So, I'm sitting here at school (yes I know I should be grading or planning but I've got blogging on the brain!) and it hits me!  I'm reading  their blog and looking through other people's suggestions/tips when I realize I should do some sort of photo-a-day post!  Right?  I mean I already do it on Instagram (LOVE it and that's a post for another time, see my link under the "About Me" page) and that would meet another New Year's resolution and give me more reason to have fun taking pictures.  So i think I have my theme.  A photo a day, going through the alphabet.   A little blogging about the photo and its subject matter and bam!  I'm set!  So, the challenge starts this Sunday and now rather than being anxious, I'm pretty stoked once again about it.  I still need to start scheduling posts though, but now that I have a theme that doesn't seem too troublesome.  


So, just wait a few days and join me on this challenge!  I'm looking forward to having a lot of new people stop by and visit Drosche Land in the next month and who knows?  Maybe a couple will start following the adventures!  Awesome!  Here's to the challenge!


All is well, with a challenge plan, in Drosche Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment