"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - Milk Man


Once again the end of the weekend snuck up on me and I was unable to get this post out by the day implied by the title!  Nevertheless it was planned and (mentally) written on-time!

No, this post isn't about a milkman, but I thought the title was clever considering the subject of this week's Sunday Snapshot - Jack.  I mean, after all, he is kind of our little milkman.  Only he's strictly a consumer, not deliverer, of the moo juice.  For his entire life (all 4 1/2 years) he has loved milk.  I know many kids enjoy it, but Jack's love borders on addiction.  Chocolate, regular, soy, you name it, he'll drink it.  If we would let him he could down a gallon himself in a couple of days.  He will generally choose it over any other beverage, hands down.  I'm not too concerned about this, at least it's a healthy addiction.  Plus, I'll never have to worry about him easily breaking a bone (which is good given his propensity to clumsiness) or developing osteoporosis.  In addition to drinking the coveted liquid, he prides himself on his ability to create many a milk mustache!  The other day I was lucky enough that he willingly sat through a brief photo-shoot as he enjoyed a class of milk while I made breakfast.  I think the pictures not only capture his love of milk, but also his silly side!

All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.

 Did I mention that the milk is always requested with a silly straw?

 A pause from the gulping to smile for the camera!

 Back to work!

 Time to get what the straw couldn't reach!  He's adamant about getting every last drop!

Proudly displaying his milk mustache!






nihaoyall.com.jpg


2 comments: