"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sunday Snapshot - Cousin Time

So, I know I just posted about Resolutions but it is Sunday and that calls for a Sunday Snapshot.  Perhaps I should have included a 6th resolution (per Amy's suggestion): to blog more!  I do love it so but this past year was crazy and I didn't get around to it nearly as much as I'd like.  But 2012 will be different, so maybe I'll add this as a 6th resolution.  But I digress.  In order to keep up with this 6th resolution I need to also post a Sunday Snapshot.  Getting back into routine this past week did not lend itself to taking pictures so I and dipping back into my vaults for this post.

Over the Christmas break we had the cousins over for a much-needed, much asked for, and much-anticipated sleepover.  The kids all had a ton of fun and said sleepover included trips to 2 different parts.  I brought my camera along and got some fantastic shots of the fun times they had.  Looking back at them makes me realize we need to do this more often!

All is well, picture perfect, in Drosche Land.

 Braeden and his all-time favorite sport, pastime, activity - football!

 Love this shot of Braeden!
 And I love this one of Jackson!

 This is Jack's typical slide face/reaction!



I was very lucky to get them all sitting, looking at me, and smiling at the same time!  Even better, it turned out to be a great shot!

 I like this shot of Amy I snagged and I played around with it a bit!

Thanks to the timer feature I got a great shot of my beautiful wife and I!




Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment