"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

1 Week

Ok, so summer is, and has been, officially over.  I have been back at school every day busting it to get everything ready to go for the new school year.  Everything is (finally) almost put away after the move into the new classroom.  Now I'm just tidying up and getting everything decorated and ready.  I'm quickly running out of time though as we have our Back to School BBQ (think Open House) this Saturday!  Since tomorrow is Registration Day all day that leaves me with just Thursday and Friday to get everything polished and finished.  Possibly the worst part is that I have yet to make it to a teacher supply store yet!!!  I can't believe it myself, but I just haven't been able to find the time to get out and get lost wandering in one fantasizing about everything I would purchase with unlimited funds!  My plan is to work this into my schedule on Thursday morning so I'm sure I'll be blogging about my excursion later this week!  I may even get camera happy!

I am totally ready for tomorrow though, all of my packets are stuffed and ready.  I'm excited about meeting all my kids and parents.  Another fun thing about tomorrow is that Amy and I will get to be parents as we attend the New Parent Orientation since we have a Kindergarten student!  Exciting times here in Drosche Land!  Nerd though I may be, I love the new school year!

All is well, one week away, in Drosche Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment