"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 02, 2011

Sunday Snapshot - Tardy!

Ok, so here I am again.  A day late and a dollar short.  I have been a bit absent from blogging lately and I am missing it something awful.  It's just that things have been busy here in Drosche Land.  Can you believe that it is May already?  I can't.  May for a teacher is like April for a CPA.  Countless more things added to the day, yet the same amount of hours in which to get everything finished.  Then I went and made the mistake of counting down the days left in school with my class today.  18 17 now!  AAAHHH!  Enter anxiety.  Alas, before I know it the year will be over and things will begin to slow down as we settle into summer mode.  But I digress into my long-winded explanation for my infrequent postings.

This past Saturday was Trinity's annual Step by Step 5K.  This is a great community event we hold where all proceeds benefit TLS.  I didn't bring a camera this year so I don't have any pictures of the actual day.  Although you will have to trust me when I state that I ran (ok, jogged) 1/2K beside Jack.  I know it's not much, but I try to avoid running altogether unless I'm being chased by a bear or have gotten caught in the rain sans an umbrella!  Anyways, prior to the big day we have a kick-off at the Downtown Aquarium where people pick up their race info and we get free admission into the Aquarium and all of its attractions.  Free is always good!  The boys love the train ride, Ferris wheel, and looking at all of the fish.  This time we even got to see them feed one of the huge white tigers!  Being at the end of a school day I didn't have my camera, so my iPhone stepped in to document the fun!  Enjoy!

All is well, I'm back!, in Drosche Land.

The boys on the train ride!

 
 Amy & Jack!


 Braeden & I!


Jack on the carousel!
 Braeden on the carousel!


Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment